We strongly advise that children do not bring valuable items into school. The school is unable to take responsibility for any personal belongings brought in by the pupils. The school insurance does not extend to cover such items. There should be no need for pupils to bring mobile phones to school and we recommend that they do not do this. Read the policy on this below.
Great Chart Primary School has selected KMAC Embroidery to supply our children with good quality, hardwearing school uniform at reasonable prices. They are a local company who will:
- Deliver to school on a Monday within 2 weeks or earlier of an order.
- Sell from school on a termly basis subject to demand (operating from mobile shop in the KS2 playground) – cash and credit/debit cards only.
Ways to order will be:
- Online and goods will be delivered to school as above – please click here to order.
Tips for online orders
Billing information – once you have completed all required fields in this section select ‘Ship to this address’ then ‘Continue’ which will allow you to choose ‘Free – collect from school’.
Select ‘Paypal’ then continue to ‘Order Review’, complete ‘Order Comment’ box with your child’s full name and class for delivery. Then ‘Place Order’ which redirects you to Paypal where you can choose ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’ if you don’t have a Paypal account.
- Order from mobile shop, cash and credit/debit cards only.
- Order form from school reception, cheques only.
If you need assistance or have questions about school uniform, please contact the School Office on 01233 620040.
Please note – the second hand uniform items are also available from one of the Friends’ Association members, please contact the school’s reception for details.