Updated September 2019
At Great Chart primary School the Governors and Headteacher believe the purpose of the Sport Premium should be:
- To ensure PE and Sport are an integral part of the curriculum.
- To improve opportunities and provision for all pupils.
- To provide professional development and expertise from outside agencies to upskill staff to provide high quality lessons.
- To promote and encourage competition.
- To try new and exciting ways to encourage young people and their families to be active by making healthy lifestyle choice.
- To work alongside other organisations and schools to make best use of the funding for the benefit of the whole school community.
For Sport premium Spending 2018-19 click here
OFSTED report March 2016 found Great Chart Primary school to be using the funding effectively to make a positive difference to pupils.